The Rink Rat Identity Conflict wheel is designed with Mtech technology that provides extreme grip, faster speed, and an ice-like feel that is ideal for indoor tile surfaces. The hardness of the wheel is a 76a and built with the premium iHub5 that gives optimum balance of weight, strength, and adhesive properties for a lighter weight as well as a higher rating on impact and crush testing.
- Pour: Dual
- Internal Component: Mtech
- Urethane: Pro Level
- Grip: 8/10
- Speed: 8/10
- Wear: 8/10
- Hub: iHub5 with Interlock
- Surface: Indoor Tile Recommended
- OK for painted, wood or other indoor type surfaces
- Do not use on concrete or abrasive surfaces
MADE IN THE USA
All of our wheels are proudly made with love by the good people at MPC Wheels, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
Need help finding the right wheel for you? Check out our Rink Rat Wheel Guide.
- Shipping is FREE to USA when you order over $50.